- Mediation allows the parents, not the judge or lawyers, to decide what is best for their children.
- In Mediation parents work out an access schedule given their individual circumstances.
- Mediation is an excellent guide for the couple who has worked out their own agreement and want to ensure they have covered everything they need to.
- Mediation is also good for those couples who have no idea where to start.
- Even if you can not agree to anything – Mediation is still the best option for working out an agreement with a win/win result.
- The mediator works from an extensive agenda ensuring that all topics are covered.
- Disagreements arising from estate division are common – the way these issues are resolved can permanently affect the unity of a family.
- Mediation helps family members in conflict over estate issues deal with the items while helping to preserve the relationships.
- Conflict between parents and their teenagers is common – how they are handled makes all the difference in the relationship.
- Mediation provides an arena for parents and teens to communicate about the issues at hand.
- Relationships between teenagers and their parents do not have to be negative.
- Mediation helps create communication and builds trust resulting in a better stronger relationship.